School yearbook printing
Yearbook printing is easy and fun with Doxdirect. Download a free yearbook design template, have your class add their photos and text, save the book as a PDF and upload it to Doxdirect. We will print, bind and deliver any number of copies directly to your school.
We’ll also donate £75 to your school or PTFA for every order placed.
Turn your school yearbook into an IT and design project your whole class can get involved in!
1. Download your free yearbook design
Choose a layout!
- Click to download one of the yearbook themes below (either 1, 2 or 12 pupils per page)
- Prepare some photos and text to add to each page
- Open your chosen template in Microsoft PowerPoint
2. Personalise your yearbook pages
Let’s get creative!
- Copy and paste pages depending on the number of people you want to include in the book
- Move the pages into the order you need them (don’t worry about the cover pages yet…)
- Add photos and text to each page (there are also blank pages for handwritten messages!)
- Save the completed document as a PDF for the best printing results
- Come back to this page and click ‘Print your yearbook‘
- Select either hardback or paperback binding
- Upload your PDF and choose a size to print the book at from the dropdown menu
- Click ‘Continue‘ to go to the configuration page
- Select your printing options in the document specification (paper, colour, laminating)
3. Create your cover
Time to add a cover!
- Scroll down below the book preview and click the blue ‘Design my cover‘ button
- Then click the ‘Upload or create my cover‘ button (the cover designer will load)
- Add your photos, text and background colours to the covers and spine
- When you’re happy with your design, click ‘Finished’ to exit the cover designer
- Check your preview, then checkout with a debit/credit card or PayPal
Here’s a how-to video and printable design guide to help you create an amazing cover for your yearbook.
Depending on the Flash settings on your computer, you may see a different version of the cover designer to the one shown in the video. If you do, please see our cover design help page for alternative instructions.Ready to begin? Print your yearbook!
How to claim your £75 donation
After you have placed your order, please email us with your order number and we will donate £75 to your school or PTFA. The minimum order value to qualify for the donation is £500. Instant quote available on the price calculator.
Options for yearbook printing
Black & White
100-130gsm (plain or satin)
100-130gsm (plain or satin)
Hardback or Paperback
Quantity / Pages
10 pages to 292 pages
20 pages to 584 pages
Other products we print
In addition to hardback and paperback yearbook printing, Doxdirect offers a range of binding styles and printing options suitable for schools. We offer spiral binding (also known as wire or wiro binding) and ring binding, as well as saddle stitched booklets and unbound sheets in A5 to A0 sizes. Please see the product pages for further information.